Local and International Business Coaching
To Help You Start and Grow Your Business in Albania and Beyond
Why Join GrowBiz Startup?
You have goals, dreams, and inspiring ambition but without practical skills and guidance, starting your business will be difficult.
○ Do you need guidance for business planning and raising startup capital?
○ Are you overwhelmed by the complexity of starting a business?
○ Are you struggling to grow a profitable business?
○ Are you worried your business will fail?
The GrowBiz Startup Program Overview
Join our program at any phase for your unique business needs
Phase 1: Lay the Foundations
Got a business idea? Submit your idea to our team and receive feedback for practical next steps.
Phase 2: Test, Plan, and Fund
Our U.S. and local coaches will help refine your idea and prepare your business for launch.
*Phase 2 typically requires 3-6 months to complete
Phase 3: Prepare and Launch
Implement your business plan and to start your own business.
*Phase 3 typically requires 4-8 months to complete
Phase 4: Manage and Grow
Solve unique problems, to update your key business systems as you grow, and to become a better leader.
*Phase 4 typically requires 6-12 months to complete
Lay the Foundation
Start Your Journey With the Following Steps:
1. Attend Phase 1 event in May 2023 or onboard digitally.
2. Write out and submit your business idea for initial review by our team.
3. Schedule an initial consultation meeting with our local coaching team to discuss your business idea and learn how to qualify for Phase 2.
Phase 2: Test, Plan, and
So, your business concept is promising… What are your next steps?
1. Define mission, vision and branding statements.
2. Understand target market, ideal customer, and competitors
3. Build and test minimum viable product / service; iterate or pivot
4. Create an actionable business plan with details on key systems.
5. Explore LinkAcross & other funding sources; identify regulatory requirements and raise startup capital.
Phase 3: Prepare
Put your business plan and startup capital to work.
1. Deploy your pre-launch marketing, finance, and operations strategies and activities.
2. Implement and manage your key business systems. Deploy your operational systems and manage cash flow as you grow toward profitability.
3. Prepare to deliver your product or service with excellence. Deliver a great experience to create loyal, long-lasting customers.
4. Officially start your business and begin to serve customers.
Phase 4: Manage
Optimize your business and become a better leader.
1. Navigate roadblocks and update your key business systems as your business becomes established.
2. Decide the path forward and elevate the community. Think about how your business success can elevate and build up the community around you.
3. Become a better leader. Learn more about yourself, your people and your business to become the kind of leader that everyone loves.
4. Begin Long-Term Planning for your business.
Unbeatable value for the price. Choose your plan and start achieving your goals today!
Phase 1Lay the Foundation
- Register now to the live training or our digital library and get access to our Startup program.
Phase 2Test, Plan and Fund
- Up to 10 sessions (1-2 hours per session) of personal coaching to create a business plan, plan for launch, and secure startup capital.
Phase 3Prepare and Launch
- Up to 10 sessions (1-2 hours per session) of personal coaching to guide you through a successful pre-launchand start of your business.
Phase 4Manage and Grow
- Up to 10 sessions (1-2 hours per session) of private coaching and tools that will help you grow your business and become a better leader.
Impacting the economy in the Balkans for 10 Years
We have successfully partnered with organizations like USAID, embassies, and local governments to help hundreds of entrepreneurs like you to start and grow their businesses.
Entrepreneurs Impacted by Our Program
Coaching Hours Experience
Meet the GrowBiz Team
Our team is here to help you understand what you need to build the business you want.
CEO & Founder
Chief Operating Officer
Local Coach and Project Manager
Local Coach and Project Assistant